[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - sales letter draft...part deux... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

sales letter draft...part deux...

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

sales letter draft...part deux...

Postby Domain Name Guy » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 pm

After 9 months and who-knows-how-many frustrating events, I've finally
revamped my potential first sales letter. Click the link below to read it:

http://davezan.com/draft08282005.htm

Some notes:

1. I'm in the process of organizing my other testimonials I recently got. I
will put them in later on.

2. Pardon the lack of audio button, Mike Filsaime's story, and handwritten
MBG. I'll work on those, too.

3. There's one more bonus I'd like to add but as a mystery bonus. I'm not
really sure how I'll add it in, but I'm planning to give it to the next 230
who will order.

4. I'm pondering whether I should put the opt-in form for my free course
as a pop-up or put the opt-in form in the letter anyway. Or should I do the
namesqueeze?

5. Which of the 2 order buttons should I put in? I'm thinking of asking my
friend to create another one wherein it'll say "Click Here To Secure Your
Copy Now" or something to that effect.

Okay, let 'er rip! Don't hold back!

Okay, I'm going off to bed for now. I'll post more next time.

Thanks.
Domain Name Guy

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters