[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Your comments... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Your comments...

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Your comments...

Postby herdirectsales » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:29 pm

would be greatly appreciated!

I've just completed a new website, http://www.managed-stress.com

I'm wondering if it's worded correctly, what's missing, yadda, yadda.

I'm open to ALL suggestions and my feelings won't be hurt in the least bit! :(

Fire away!

TIA,

Blessings,
Regina Baker
herdirectsales

RE: I'll Take A Shot At Your Copy Regina!

Postby livinonline » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:31 am

livinonline

Postby herdirectsales » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:34 am

Robert,

Your suggestions are great! Thank you for taking the time to answer as well as provide resources!

Time to do some work! :) You gave me a great sig line :D

Thank you!
herdirectsales

Postby livinonline » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:24 pm

Whew! I am glad that you liked them (comments)..I was a little worried about offending..I am estatic that I found you a "sig line." Wish you the all the best in your marketing efforts..

Robert..
livinonline

Postby herdirectsales » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:29 pm

Changes are done! :) Any feedback?

Thanks!
herdirectsales

Postby livinonline » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:33 pm

Oh Man..I think that you can knock me over with a feather! This is the first time I ever had anyone take my advice, and actually put it into practice!! You even used your sig line, as your headline!!

Much, Much better..You got "Rid Of The Russians", moved the facts up to the front, quoted some research, stated benefits..Now, all that left is to join Mike Fortin's site, and have some real professionals look at it!!

I am truly flattered..But, remember, and I know that I am repeating myself, but get other opinions as well.. If you convert more sales because of the changes, let us know? Also, if you get other opinions, or change the site again--let me know....

Thanks for everything..
Robert..
livinonline

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters