[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I'd appreciate any advice on my sales letter. Thanks. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I'd appreciate any advice on my sales letter. Thanks.

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

I'd appreciate any advice on my sales letter. Thanks.

Postby snowman2004 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:16 pm

snowman2004

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:23 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby snowman2004 » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:02 am

snowman2004

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:03 pm

Hi Ray,

First, I think you should expand on "No other newsletter is quite like it." Why is your newsletter different from the MILLIONS (it seems) of internet marketing tips newsletters already out there? Give more specific examples, rather than just article subjects (which are not unique). If you can't really come up with reasons why your newsletter is unique, I'd take that "No other newsletter is quite like it" claim out altogether. A big claim without any proof will not only fail to convince internet-marketing savvy people to subscribe, it will turn them off.

Also, the line about "Take the next minute to do something positive..." rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not sure why. Maybe I perceived it to imply that I'm not doing anything positive unless I subscribe. That's kind of a negative approach for people who are active in their internet maketing biz. I know that's not what you meant, but it's tricky to know how people might interpret (or misinterpret) what you say.

You might want to add something along the lines of... "I will never share your email address with anyone, and you can unsubscribe quickly and easily if you are not thrilled with every issue."

Just my 2 cents' worth...
Bonnie Lowe

Postby snowman2004 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:19 pm

snowman2004

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters