[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Best Copywriting Testing Software? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Best Copywriting Testing Software?

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Best Copywriting Testing Software?

Postby Bensettle » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:16 am

There are a lot of copywriting testing software applications to choose from (or so it seems).

I've been using Google's, but would love to hear about other software and how they are working for people.

Anyone using any other testing software besides Google's?

Ben
Bensettle

Postby Dr Beck » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:14 am

I've only used Google Optimizer. It's free and easy to use. Plus everyone is recommending it
Dr Beck

Postby RyanHealy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:46 pm

RyanHealy

Postby Kyle Tully » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:39 am

In the past I've used Muvar & Google, like Ryan said they've both got their good parts and if you need to do things on the cheap they're both adequate.

Then on Tuesday I found a very interesting script that uses the good old AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) copywriting formula to test your salesletter...

Rather than just reporting on conversions, it categorizes each visitor into which stage of the AIDA formula they made it to.

E.g. The Attention stage is 20 seconds. If the majority of people leave before this stage then you need to work on your headline. The Interest stage is 1 minute. If this is your sticking point then your subheads, lead paragraph and first page or two of copy probably need attention. etc.

This way you can test your salesletter with much fewer actions, meaning you spend less money on driving traffic before you get your site optimized, and start making serious money faster.

A little hard to explain just in words, but you can see screenshots of the output and get it from . (That's my aff link :twisted: )

Anyway that's just one of the features of the script (it's called Conversion Prophet) and there are plenty more that I'm yet to even explore. I've literally only just installed it and still figuring it all out (I got the pro version), so far I'm very impressed.
Kyle Tully

Postby Bensettle » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:28 am

Hey Kyle, that looks like a really cool program, thanks for sharing (I was hoping there were some other good ones out there besides google).

Ben
Bensettle

Postby Dr Beck » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:15 pm

Kyle, this looks really good. I'm wondering if your running tests to check it out?

Also, how does it take into account the skimmers?

It appears you can use it to skip the affiliate's squeeze page. Can you skip right from your own sales letter page to the order page, like affiliate cloner?
Dr Beck

Postby Kyle Tully » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:32 am

Kyle Tully

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters