[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Any Salesletter Pros Out There, Please review salescopy • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Any Salesletter Pros Out There, Please review salescopy

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Any Salesletter Pros Out There, Please review salescopy

Postby crankit98 » Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 am

:(

I am advertising on Google Adwords and my response is low, even
though my clicks are decent. I think I have the right keywords but
my landing page or salescopy may need improvement.

:x

If possible please review my salescopy in my signature below and suggestion way to improve it. I use sales page builder software. Notice that the page is on one side. Anyone know the html code to have the page at the center?

The only thing that I know I need to add are my two free pc repair
ebooks.Thanks in advance for any improvement suggestions.

:lol:
crankit98
Elite Member

Postby RebelMarketer » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:11 pm

Here are my initial ideas after just glancing over the webpage...

First... The header image is not very attractive. I would personally get rid of the header image all together.

Second... Put the headline in red so that it stands out. Red headlines have been proven to pull the best. And move the ecover graphic down on the page so that it doesn't distract from the headline.

Scrolling through the page, I don't really see a good list of true benefits for the product. I would write at least 10-15 really good benefits of what the buyer will actually get from the product and use POWER words to really get them excited.

It doesn't look like you have anywhere on your page where you're attempting to build a list either. Most people aren't going to purchase from you the first time they visit the page and if you're paying for adwords, you're basically throwing money away by not building a list. Try a popup offering a free mini-course.

There are also some spelling errors on the page... Make sure you go through it with a spell checker.

If this is a product that you created yourself, you should tell some sort of story about why they should listen to you and why you know what you're talking about. Let them know who you are and give your readers a reason to trust you. :)
RebelMarketer

Thanks for the quick replys

Postby crankit98 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:38 pm

This type of constructive replies is just what I need. I'll print out your
reply and get to work making those improvements.

Thanks
crankit98
Elite Member

Postby RebelMarketer » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:23 am

No problem, glad to help :)
RebelMarketer

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:26 pm

Nothing has changed on your site since the earlier suggestions were made.

I do commend you for putting something out there, but it is time to get to work.

You can make do with the header graphic...but your sales copy needs a serious overhaul...

* Structure - needs some serious work. Bullets, benefits, sentence structure...readability etc...

* Headline in red, which was already mentioned. Tahoma font, 20pt.

* Your headline has some flaws in punctuation. Look at your commas.

Here is a good tip. After your done preparing your copy, read through it word for word.

If you find yourself pausing way too much...then you need to redo that particular section.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby half21back » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:01 am

half21back

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters