[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need help with writing a letter • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need help with writing a letter

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Need help with writing a letter

Postby Alexander » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:12 am

Hi!
I hope to get some help from you guys.
English is not my native language. So in order to get a quality content for my site I want to hire a writer. Could you help me with writing a letter-an offer I can send to writer?
Give me some tips please :idea:
Thanks!!!!!!
Alexander

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:02 pm

You can post your details on freelancing sites or job boards to find a copywriter for hire. There is a Job Board here in the Business Section that is free to use.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Alexander...

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:59 pm

I specialize in writing sales copy (and content copy) for the internet.

You can check out my "Special Offer" for SSWT forum members in that section of the forum...

And email me with any questions at joe@dynamicwebcopy.com

See my website at http://www.dynamicwebcopy.com
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters