[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Breakthrough Copywriting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Breakthrough Copywriting

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

Breakthrough Copywriting

Postby JordanLH » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:05 am

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has anything to say about "Breakthough Copywriting" ? I just wanted to know if it was any good before paying. Thanks!
JordanLH

Postby JordanLH » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:42 pm

Anyone? How about other copywriting courses?
JordanLH

Postby Griffin Lilly Jr » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:55 am

There are many factors to look at when choosing a copywriting course. What is the author's background? What type of experience are they bringing to their customers?

You are browse my site below, type in the search box 'Copywriting', and persue the different entries of e-book products that could possibly be a help.

I hope this helps. :)
Griffin Lilly Jr

Postby Dale King » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:12 am

Hello Jordan:

Copywriting legend David Garfinkle is the brains behind Breakthrough Copywriting. You can read about him here:

http://guruknowledge.org/authors/62/David-Garfinkel

Anything he's invoved with is worth every penny and more!

Depending on what you're looking for, I may be able to help you as well. If you're interested contact me.

All the best,
Dale King
Dale King

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:40 pm

There are a few I have read that were definitely worth a recommendation:

The Hypnotic Copywriting Manual by Joe Vitale - but I am not sure if this product is still available or not.

by Michael Nicholas.

... and the by Karon Thackston
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

A FREE High Impact course on copywriting and DM...

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:44 pm

Here is a GREAT online "course" in Direct Marketing and Copywriting...

You can subscribe to future updates as well...

Your welcome...

:)
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Want your words to sell?

Postby etoles » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:54 am

I've never used Break Through but the ebook that has helped me the most is called "Make Your Words Sell" by Ken Envoy. It focuses on persuasive copywriting for making sales on the Internet. See it on my site.
etoles

Postby hst151975 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:43 pm

Gary Bencivenga's Bullets are an excellent resource for learning how to create great copy. As well as anything from Bob Bly or Clayton Makepeace.

Here's Gary's Bullets:

hst151975

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters