[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How To Promote My Affililate Program? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How To Promote My Affililate Program?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How To Promote My Affililate Program?

Postby e-coach » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:49 pm

e-coach

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:08 pm

Yes. Try PayDotCom.com. They are "up and coming", and have many benefits over ClickBank and some of the other affiliate networks.

If you don't mind using my affiliate ID, here it is:

If you would prefer not to, here is the direct URL:

If you already have your affiliate program in place, then advertise on some popular ezines. You'll be surprised at the response. If you need a list of ezines, contact me via PM.

Thanks.
Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby e-coach » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:15 pm

Thanks for the link Jim ... I also pmed you! :D
e-coach

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:25 pm

Yes. Got it and returned the PM.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:49 pm

Now this is really strange....I just found a guy on Allan Gardyne's AssociatePrograms.com forum who goes by the name of "bloggy" and he is advertising the same Adsense Training Program in his sig and it's not an affiliate program. Are you and "bloggy" one in the same? You can see my skepticism creeping in.
Jim Guinn

Postby e-coach » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:56 pm

bloggy? I don't know this guy. :?: Maybe you missunderstood?! YOu think I'm looking for tips to promote the adsensetrainer affiliate program?
That's not correct. I'm running a webhosting affiliate program which I need to promote ... ?!
e-coach

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:02 pm

Perhaps I did misunderstand. I see he has a direct link (mabe his program?) and you have an affiliate link. Just seems strange when he only offers 25 member spots. Well, if I misunderstood, please accept my sincerest apology.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:48 pm

An easy deduction, Jim - as this was posted in the section for those that are managing (or starting) their own affiliate programs.

e-coach, try reposting your question in the "Affiliate Marketing" category here at the forum ;) The more specific your question, the more responses (or the better responses) you will get!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby john925 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:58 pm

Have you tried adding your affiliate program to affiliate program directories. Affiliates looking for affiliate programs normally come to these places to find them.

Also, forums is also a good place to get an affiliate program noticed.
john925

Postby rodgerc » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm

rodgerc
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Program Managers