[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Linkshare is baloney • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Linkshare is baloney

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Linkshare is baloney

Postby sdc2027 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:20 pm

I have emailed linkshare twice and netflix once to get money owed me (45.oo) and have received NO feedback. The money was from the month of August.
Any ideas on what I should do?
I removed my affiliates and just have an active account, that's all
sdc2027

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:40 am

I did get a check from LinkShare (different merchant) back in the Spring of this year (2005)... but now that you mention it, I havent received a check from NetFlix, or from other sales made by various merchants in the last 6 or so months. It's a small amount - a total of maybe $35, which is why I havent been concerned with it. I assumed there may be a minimum, but I just checked and dont see it stated in my account anywhere.

:?:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wyvern » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:32 pm

Hi,

It's very possible that Netflix hasn't paid yet for the August period. If that is the case, you won't get a check until they pay Linkshare. I get regular checks from LS for a variety of merchants...some pay later than others.

If you go into SynergyAnalytics (link at the bottom of the LS page), then click on Network Transaction Analysis, then click on Merchant Payment History, you will be able to see if Netflix has paid for the period in question.

I don't belong to their program, so I can't check it for you.

Ken MacKenzie
wyvern

Postby stephfoster » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:50 pm

I don't think it's a minimum payment issue - a few months ago I got a check for a single sale through Netflix.
stephfoster

Return to Affiliate Program Managers