[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Any easier way to pay affiliates? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Any easier way to pay affiliates?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Any easier way to pay affiliates?

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:05 am

Hi,

As the number of my affiliates grows, it's a big hassle to draw so many checks manually every month. Is there any software or online service to make writing checks easier? If you have a better idea, I'd love to hear it.

Thank you very much! :)
Ladan Lashkari

Postby 5starAffiliatePrograms » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:19 am

Have you considered joining a network like www.shareasale.com ? Not only do they write the checks but you could get more affiliates by being in a good network.

Hope this helps and best of luck!
5starAffiliatePrograms

Postby angelaaa » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:58 am

angelaaa

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:57 am

Ladan Lashkari

Postby angelaaa » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:41 pm

angelaaa

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:12 am

Really? :D Well, then I don't think using MoneyBookers to pay my affiliates will be a good idea, because some people haven't even heard of it!
Ladan Lashkari

Postby avrr » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:45 pm

Moneybookers is mostly for UK, other Europe clients. Though they tell worldwide, i gues most of their clients are from Europe. That is why people in US may not have heard about it.
avrr

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:57 pm

I've compared different solutions like PayPal, MoneyBookers, and StormPay. Even though StormPay is much more expensive than MoneyBookers, I wonder why it seems to be more popular - at least in the US.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby kidino » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:28 am

I think I was in your situation ...

First thing, I don't want to have to send out cheques. Ringgit Malaysia was not traded and was pegged at 3.8. Meaning, it has no value outside the country. So I can't send my affiliate cheques. And opening a US business and bank account is just too much trouble.

With that using 2Checkout, WorldPay, and using a 3rd party affiliate management is out of the question.

With Paypal, yes I can pay affiliates much easier. But with Paypal, though I can put in fund using my credit card, I can't withdraw the fund to a local bank. So if I make a lot with Paypal, I can never get the cash.

I thought that ClickBank can solve my problem. They can accept payment for me, and pay my affiliates. But it turns out that ClickBank has a 'thing' with Malaysians. I can't sign up with them.

But I know then, what I need is a company that
- Can accept payment on my behalf
- Can pay my affiliates
- Accept Malaysians as a seller
- Can send me the fund (wired or cheque)

I was searching, and searching ... and searching ...

Here's what I found ...

http://RegNow.com
http://Plimus.com
http://RegSoft.com
http://iBill.com
http://eSellerate.net
http://ShareIt.com

And finally I settled with Plimus. One thing, it's because that they have no setup fee. And their rate is quite reasonable compared to the others. And I can offer my product in a CD.

I hope this helps ...
kidino
Elite Member

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:05 am

Thank you very much, Kidino! :) I'll check out the resources you introduced right now.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:34 am

I checked out the websites and compared their features. Plimus seemed like the best solution for me too. I opened an account in it to see how it goes.

Thank you for your help, Iszuddin! :D
Ladan Lashkari

Return to Affiliate Program Managers