[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Clickbank newbie ... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Clickbank newbie ...

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Clickbank newbie ...

Postby Teena » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:03 pm

Teena

Postby kaylowe » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:10 am

Hi, Teena. This happens to be my first post. I have done CB for over a year, and I can be frustrating but rewarding as well.

There is currently no way to search in the CB Marketplace. You have a couple of options:

1. Download a free copy of "Affiliate Alert". You get limited ranking info as well.

2. Go to www.cbtrack.com.

There are a couple of others, but these two seem to do it for me.

Kay
kaylowe

Postby PattyGale » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:13 am

PattyGale

Postby kaylowe » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:47 pm

kaylowe

Postby kaylowe » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:48 pm

kaylowe

Postby Teena » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:17 pm

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately Affiliate Alert is only for Windows [.exe] so I can't open that on my Mac ... shame.

I did have a look at CBTrack.com and it looks great - a search engine for ClickBank - now why didn't ClickBank think of that? I am a database lover so to see all that info categorised makes my heart sing - thanks!

Hey Patty, to be honest, I think a lot of people will sign up as an Affiliate via your site - this is what I do - rather than find products at the clickbank site. Maybe people will search for your product category and the word affiliate in google, and find you that way? Good luck.

Cheers and thanks,
Teena
Teena

Postby PattyGale » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:55 pm

PattyGale

Postby Teena » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:14 am

Teena

Postby Karen » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:33 am

Karen

Postby PattyGale » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:42 am

PattyGale

Postby Teena » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:29 pm

Hi Patty,

I had to set up 1shoppingcart recently for a client, and it's a great system with the affiliate tracking. I also loved the way it can accept paypal and other payment systems - we included 2checkout, to give customers a choice.

If you've already paid for 1shoppingcart, why not see if you can track your affiliates through that, rather than clickbank? Does clickbank charge an upfront fee to have your product? I'm guessing it does. If it isn't too much, perhaps you're better off letting it slide, then you won't have to pay the high affiliate fees, then manage your own afiliates through shoppingcart.

Or give clickbank 3 months trial, and re-evaluate after that.

Cheers,
Teena
Teena

Postby PattyGale » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:03 pm

Hi Teena,

Yes, I've definitely decided to stay (or switch over) to 1shoppingcart.com

This way, I can also offer my customers a print version and a digital version, too.

I've been finding some really cool features that I didn't even know it had!

Clickbank was $49, which I did already pay, but oh well.. I also found out that they (Clickbank) keeps 3 months reserve when you first start, too.

I have a full merchant account with Authorize.net, so I think I'll be quite satisfied with this integration of everything.

Thanks for your help!

Patty
PattyGale

Return to Affiliate Program Managers