[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Third Sphere • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Third Sphere

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Third Sphere

Postby samwilson88 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:25 pm

samwilson88

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:51 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Third Sphere

Postby samwilson88 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:04 pm

samwilson88

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:07 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Todd Sumrall » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:13 pm

Awesome,

I have burnt the candle at both ends trying to put together a similar automation solution, and was about to fork out over $19k to get it custom made.

I really appreciate this tip.
Todd Sumrall

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:57 am

No problem, Todd - and Welcome to SSWT :D

Are you already hosting with ThirdSphere, or just now considering it? I have to say... I've had the absolute best service and support since switching over!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Xavier Nelson » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:02 pm

Xavier Nelson

haven't moved yet

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:52 am

ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:19 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

samples

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:18 pm

1) I was looking for sample sites that were created using their system, like a portfolio.

2) I was looking for a chart of features, which they dont' have, (I asked) so that I can compare their system with sitesell. I do see that one thing site sell has is a phone number.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby Xavier Nelson » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:13 pm

Hi Maria,

I can tell you regarding your second point that I asked Miguel that once and got a very straight forward and honest answer (by the way, they always respond quite fast to inquiries and trouble tickets and have always been very helpful to me).
With the amount of accounts they host, the most efficient way of managing time and assisting all clients, the online support system allows them to be fair to everyone and to focus on the task of fixing the problem.
Although I will admit that at times it would be nice to call support, being in a support function myself, I can attest to the need to be able to focus your effort and so totally understand and support their decision.

As for sample sites, that's kind of hard to show you for any host, since the clients make the sites, not the host.
I can tell you that Thirdsphere has a lot of clients and also that some of the biggest marketers use their services (and many of the small ones like me hehe).
There are quite a lot of options available and also templates you can use, if you are not a traditional webmaster/designer.
If you go to http://freestuf.thirdsphereplus.com/ (please note, this is my affiliate link, if this is wrong, moderators, please replace it with a generic link) you can see the features overview in the table on the left and at the bottom of the page, you can take a tour of all the features of Thirdsphere.

I hope this helps in your research Maria.

Regards,
Xavier
Xavier Nelson

Re: samples

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:06 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn, About ThirdSphere's affiliate program manager

Postby Dave Navarro » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:07 pm

Dave Navarro

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:28 pm

Lynn Terry