This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How can I improve my affiliate program

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How can I improve my affiliate program

Postby Stephens » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:01 am

Hi,
I'm Stephen. I have started an affiliate program. I want to recruit more affiliates.I need your valuable suggestion in making my affiliate program a profitable one.Below this I have given my affiliate program details.

Commission : 20% on all our packages to individual icons

Cookie Duration : Lifetime

Benefits : Join our single program and earn commissions for selling products from our other 3 websites.

Promotion Tools offered : Cool Banners, Text Links, Reprint Articles and more.

Performance Incentives : As high as 40% per sale

Bonuses, Promotions, Coupons : TBA

We also have schemes in place for awarding well-performing super affiliates with special incentives and higher commissions. To know more about our program use this link http://www.icongalore.com/affiliates/affiliates.php

I want you guys to help me more to improve our program apart form the strategies that I'm using so far, So that I can share my success with other website owners.
Stephens

Cookies

Postby California Jerry » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:16 am

I would suggest that cookies are only as good as how long they remain on the visitor's computer. I delete mine every time I shut down Firefox. Ken Evoy's Site Build It program uses some kind of internal script to monitor who's link a visitor used, so as not to depend on cookies.
California Jerry
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi Stephen,

I would recommend that you use more compelling copy, including headline and subheadlines, on the affiliate page you linked to. Get visitors excited about promoting your product and earning commissions!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:46 am

Since promoting a 50 - 75% product requires the same efforts as a product that pays out 20%, increasing the commission as well as the conversion rate would help in attracting affiliates.
Sherman C.

Return to Affiliate Program Managers