[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Affiliate program software • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Affiliate program software

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Affiliate program software

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:23 am

Hi,

Can anyone recommend affiliate tracking software or coding that I can use on a web site. I have some sites that I have identified as having no affiliate programs and want to run one for them.

Many thanks
Rob
Rob

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:56 pm

is one that was highly recommended to me, and it certainly has all of the features one would most likely be looking for. I havent purchased it yet, but liked the fact that you received 5 user licenses...

Is that the type of program you're needing, or something else altogether?
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby alice » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:52 am

I never saw that one when I was doing my research. I settled on Quick Pay Pro, which I'm happy with, but it's not cheap. I am going to have to look into this one more as it seems to have all the features I'm looking for...but I'd hate to switch everything. ARGH!

Have you seen any reviews of this program anywhere, Lynn?

Alice
alice

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:20 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

If you want your affiliates to succeed

Postby pschlegel » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:06 pm

Most affiliate software seems to be geared towards helping
affiliates fail. In particular, they don't offer affiliates
ways to track multiple campaigns, and even if they do,
they don't offer affiliates ways to set up hundreds to thousands
of campaigns easily for the purposes of tracking indivual keywords
on the PPCs.

On that does is

It is pricey, but it is an affiliate's dream.

Hope that helps.

Paul Schlegel
pschlegel

Postby mfarmerhi » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:13 am

mfarmerhi

Postby Josiah » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:53 pm

I've found to be very helpful in managing my affiliate program. :)
Josiah

lynn can you explain

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:20 pm

the +'s of having "received 5 user licenses... " I think I'm in dense mode ;)
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:46 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

for lynn..

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:49 pm

ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:26 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Eamon » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:58 pm

Eamon

Postby Mindy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:30 pm

I, too, am adding an affiliate program to my site. I have heard good things about the free shopping cart at www.mals-e.com and they also have a free affiliate program built in called mTracker. My affiliate program needs are quite simple - no multiple tiers, and just a flat percentage of sales - so mals-e seems to be a great solution for us. Does anyone have experience with mals-e?

--Mindy
Mindy

The best solution

Postby nik » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:41 am

nik

Postby Karen » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:24 am

Another vote for Groundbreak.com's Ultimate Affiliate Software. It is powerful and easy to use.

Karen
Karen

Next

Return to Affiliate Program Managers