[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Opinion on Adsense keyword software • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Opinion on Adsense keyword software

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Opinion on Adsense keyword software

Postby rainy » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:52 pm

Hello all and of course Lynn,

I do alot of adsense and found a product called CashKeywords.com. It says if you purchase the product, that it can point you to top paying keywords to optimize your site for and to get top paying adsense clicks.

I've also read up on adwords Market, Top paying keywords and SenseCash. Does anyone have experience with this? and could get some recommendations? I would love to statt getting $20 - $5 a click as opposed to cents clicks I'm getting now.

Looking forward to many opinions,
Valerie (Rainy)
rainy

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Valerie,

I would be wary of products like this because the ability to pinpoint the highest paying keywords is getting more and more difficult. Google has instituted two changes in the last year that is creating the difficultly - 1) smart pricing and 2) advertiser site selection.

"Smart Pricing" is a complicated topic that is best explained by experts. Hop over to the forums at DigitalPoint.com and search on "smart pricing" - they'll give a much better explanation than I could do justice to. The simple version is, you could get $5 bucks a click one day and .05 the next. I've seen it happen on my own sites and it's bewildering how and why it kicks in.

"Advertiser Site Selection" is much easier to understand. Adword advertiser can pick and choose which sites their ads appear on and can simply decide to opt out on a given site. If you're paying .05/click, you may not care which sites show your ads, but when your paying $5/click, you start to pay attention.

The biggest trend working against Adsense publishers is the "dirty little secret" that more and more Adword advertisers are starting to figure out. Ads on the "search network" (which appear in Google result listings) convert far better that ads on the "content network".

The last thing that bothers me about these high paying keyword lists is - if you knew what they were, why would you tell people? Why not just build you own sites and keep it to yourself?

Anyway, just my .02 as usual...
Kirk

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising