[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I cannot believe it! I MADE A SALE!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I cannot believe it! I MADE A SALE!!!

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

I cannot believe it! I MADE A SALE!!!

Postby jacquelynrose » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:28 pm

I had been tweaking and playing with my Google Adwords for DAYS! I am using a direct affiliate link and yesterday after 200 Impressions I got my first and last click that day...this morning I tweaked my ad a little bit more and it ended up with a Sale! I am good at getting impressions just not clicks LOL but I am working on it.

Jacquelyn
jacquelynrose

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:49 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby jacquelynrose » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:25 pm

Oh thanks! Right now I put my Campaign on hold since I am getting more Clicks but I want to build an Affiliate Website around the E-Book I am Promoting (The Rich Jerk) so....now on to that!

Jacquelyn
jacquelynrose

Postby Bina Omar » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:42 am

Congrats, Jacquelyn.

I've been playing around with Adwords for months and have not been
able to find the right balance between ad copy and click rates etc. I
haven't gotten a single sale from Adwords just yet. Compared to other
promotion method.

Anyway, congrats again.
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby rafiya » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:20 am

I have started my career on the net.I have created my website.Please give me some tips to promote affiliate programs.

Rafiya
rafiya

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:34 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nuttymarketer » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:21 pm

There goes a lot of knowledge in coverting impression into clicks and then clicks into a sale. You need to work like hell to get the right combination of Keywords to make the right number of clicks and so the sales.

You need to use some Negative Keywords to avoid wasteful clicks. This is a great tool. But be careful you can alienate your real prospects too if not used wisely.

To Increase the CTR you may like to use the Keywords in the Headline. I have used this method and I got my CTR around 3.5%( Earlier it used to be 0.5%) It was amazing when I used it first time.

You need to put Different sort of Keywords in Different Ad groups Use All three format

1. Exact match
2. Phrase Match
3. Broad Match

Using all three matches can keep your Actual CPC atleast 25% down and raise the Ad position and so the CTR. As you know the Ads at first position get 39% higher clicks that the second one.

Try this. And watch your CTR soaring high.

In Next Week post I will explain Dynamic Headline Keywords Insertion ( Many of you already know ) And you guessed it right, keeping Keywords in Headline blast your CTR. Because Google Highlights those Keywords phrases and so visitors are more attracted towards those ads.

Arvind Kumar
nuttymarketer

Congratulations

Postby PHIL832 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:31 pm

Hi jacquelyn,

Congratulations on your first sale !. I bought perry marshalls ebook on google adwords and have found this very informative and with excellent content.

I've just started my own adwords campaign promoting my cbmall webpage so hopefully my split testing of ads will bring in clicks and sales.

Goodluck in your marketting efforts. :D

Best regards
George Butler
PHIL832

Postby gadgetguppy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:47 am

gadgetguppy

Postby 83camaro » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:28 am

83camaro

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising