[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Tracking PPC keywords to the point of sale • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Tracking PPC keywords to the point of sale

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Tracking PPC keywords to the point of sale

Postby grafx77 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:59 pm

grafx77

Postby Gerardas Norkus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:13 am

Hi John,

No, I don't know a script that would append the ID to your links, but this can be easily done - just hire a programmer.

However, I heard that clickalyzer.com does track to the point of sales, no matter if you use affiliate links in your ppc campaigns! I would appreciate it if anyone could confirm that.

John, yes, CJ, Linkshare allow you to add IDs to their links. Here are some other affiliate networks that allow to do that:

incentaclick.com
maxbounty.com
primaryads.com
metareward.com
searchcactus.com
adprofile.net
offerfussion.com
azoogleads.com

I hope this helps. ;-)
Gerardas Norkus

Postby grafx77 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:37 am

Hello Gerardus,

I was able to get this taken care of since my last post. I have an adtracking program that pretty much takes care of this for me.

As far as Clickalyzer is concerned, I have used the service and do not recommend it. Alot of the features they advertise do not work as they are suppose to. In all, without going into specifics, the application is too buggy to work with currently.

John
grafx77

Postby Gerardas Norkus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:53 pm

John,

why don't you share with us what adtracking program works so well for you? I really would like to find out more about it. I hope you will let everybody know.

Thank you.
Gerardas Norkus

Postby grafx77 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:03 pm

Hello Gerardus,

For anyone of you all who have been searching for a great adtracker that does primarly what you want it to do........track ads, webpages, outsourced marketing, and PPC ads, there is one in particular that I favor more than any other.

I have tested over 5 different adtracking services and applications, but none of them still seem to hold a flame to Adtrackz. The cost is a one time payment and it includes any and everything that an affiliate marketer may need and want in their quest for better monitoring thier websites performance.

The customer service, reliability, and features of this program are oustanding. Even better, your data and stats are not posted on anyone else's server. This application is easily installed on your own server and can be installed on as many servers as you need it to be once purchased.

Also added in June of last year was a feature called PPC Landing pages. Basically this feature enables you to track visitor keywords from PPC ads to the point of sale on all MAJOR affiliate networks such as CJ, Linkshare, Performics and so forth. It does this by appending the tracking URL parameters to the end of your affiliate link, but only once you have posted the affiliate sales ID to the end of your affiliate link. Example: CJ.com (?sid=), Linkshare (?u1=), Performics (&mid=). This feature will enable you to see what PPC keywords brought you the signup/sale under the affiliate network reports.

For more information on this application........just go to adtrackz dot com.

John
grafx77

Postby Gerardas Norkus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:29 pm

Thanks John,

Oh, I'm aware of Adtrackz. I might use the scripts one day too.

Good luck!
Gerardas Norkus

Postby CYlai » Tue May 23, 2006 7:46 am

CYlai

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising