[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Keyword research of PPC!? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Keyword research of PPC!?

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Keyword research of PPC!?

Postby cch233 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:32 pm

Hi,

I'm new here. I have some questions and I hope someone could give me some suggestions.

Two months ago, I found an ebook, google cash, I bought it and read it. In my opinion, the book is great. Beacuse I can earn money online without building any landing page.

But after I tried some campaigns, and did keyword research. I found it is not as easy as I think.

First, it is not easy to choose a profitable product or service.

Second problem is keyword research. The words come to in my mind are so competetive, most of them more than 20 ads. I have tried wordtracker and keyword analzyer, and I still can't find any "niche". And of course no commission at all. I'm so depressed about that. :(

So, could any one give me some suggestions. Especially in keyword research. How to find "niche"? (If you can give me a detail example, I will be very appreciate.)

Thanks.
cch233

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:53 pm

Hi & Welcome to the forum :)

I would refer you back to the Google Cash guide and also to the material that came with Keywords Analyzer - both will help you with the keyword research process, and locating niches. They are good beginner courses, anyway.

You might also get some good ideas from this section on the main site: .
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Gerardas Norkus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:57 am

Hi cch233,

why you don't want to build landing pages? Believe me, it is well worth it.

I remember what Perry Marshall suggests for improving Google Cash method: start with 5-10 campaigns promoting different products in different niches. Run each campaign to up to 200-300 clicks. If there are no sales - drop them and get started with new ones! One of the campaigns produced a sale (sales)? Great! Now build a landing page for that niche and promote it with Adwords. Collect emails and follow up with leads. This way you will make profit.

I hope that helps.
Gerardas Norkus

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:30 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby eBizDoctor » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:36 pm

eBizDoctor

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:45 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising