[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is there a problem with Google? CJ? or Me? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is there a problem with Google? CJ? or Me?

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Is there a problem with Google? CJ? or Me?

Postby Osobase » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:04 am

Hi everyone,

I've been having a 'little' problem with my Google Adwords campaigns. For some 4 days now, I've been seeing only impressions and no click throughs in Google whereas from the APP's side (CJ), a good number of clicks - 40 precisely. (No sale or lead, however. Is that a problem with CJ's reporting or with me?)

So I did a little test. Paused my campaigns in Google. 24 hours later, the number of clicks shown in CJ is the same. So my campaigns were actually getting clicks which were not reflecting in Google, but were reflecting in CJ.

Has anyone experienced such before? Google says that reporting is not real-time, but does it have to take some days, perhaps weeks before click throughs start reflecting? If so, one might just end up been surprised with bills, bills, bills. :shock:

I need your comments please.

Osobase
Osobase

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:11 am

In your Adwords account, on the main screen, there is a drop down date box over to the right (towards the top). What do you have this set on? If you dont have it set on "this month", try that and see if you can see those clicks there...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Osobase » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:36 am

I've done all of that before. Tried "this month", "all time", and then using different date range. Still the same problem.
Osobase

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:24 am

It was worth checking ;)

I would email Google's support team and ask them to look into it. As for getting no sales - 40 clicks is not really enough traffic to test conversions... so I wouldnt worry about that just yet.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nuttymarketer » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:47 am

Dear Friend,

I have tried to advertise Cj products. They really got many clicks. But no sale or lead.

I tried to get it myself. I registered with www.gotomeeting.com programs in www.cj.com with my credit card. But still account showed no sales or lead. Why?

Is there any problem in reporting from CJ.

I want from anyone to help by registering an account with "gotomeeting" in my signature file. You do not need any credit card for that. I want to check that whether it is working or not.

Arvind Kumar
nuttymarketer

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:20 am

I havent had any problems with CJ (that I am aware of)... and use them daily. You should email the merchant you are sure isnt tracking, and report the issue and ask them to test your account.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby emeradyl » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:33 am

emeradyl

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising