[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Setting up google adwords • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Setting up google adwords

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Setting up google adwords

Postby networkmom » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:38 am

Hello, I am trying to set up a google ad campaign for my urban rebounder page on my site. I have watched a video on google adwords and they say in there to create two ads and use one keyword or keyword phrase. Is this correct and how do I know which is the best keyword to use? I was going to use mini trampoline but it seems like I would have to pay a ton of money to get on the first page. Can someone tell me how to go about setting this up?

Thank you
Denise
networkmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby networkmom » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:39 pm

networkmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:24 pm

You should use as many keywords as you can find that are relevant. This might be 30-50 or 500 or more. Test them ALL - the ones that you think relate to the offer on your landing page.

And yes - test the exact match, phrase match & broad match versions of each of your keywords by listing them this way:

keyword
"keyword"
[keyword]

Michael Wong offers a free tool to do this to your whole list with the click of a button. You can find it here: . Just paste your keyword list in to the top left box, and click "wrap adwords" - then copy the results that show up in the top right box.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby networkmom » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:04 am

Thank you Lynn! I like that tool that is pretty neat :)

Denise
networkmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:43 am

You're welcome ;)

Mike has quite a few neat tools on his site! I use that one quite a bit, myself.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby networkmom » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:47 pm

networkmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:34 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising