[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - A letter to Google • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

A letter to Google

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

A letter to Google

Postby Ampalian » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:56 am

Copy of e-mail sent today....

Dear Google,

Please help me out here. I'm a BIG Google supporter. It's my default search, I'm a Adwords customer, an Adsense publisher (sort of), a Froogle applicant and I offer Google search in many of my sites.

A few months ago I was booted out of Adsense. The reason given was "spurious clicks". I don't get it. I didn't publish adsense on my sites for the money, I published Adsense to provide depth of content to my visitors. I was owed $80 at the time which had taken quite a long time to build up, I lost that but that doesn't matter. The point is I was hardly screwing the system with a balance of $80 and yet I'm told "It's all over pal, you have been trying to rip off our advertisers, and you lost your 80 bucks too".

I may have clicked on the odd published ad in my sites out of genuine interest but It has never crossed my mind to sit at the computer clicking away to make a few cents, I haven't got the time (and I always assumed you'd have systems in place to track such behaviour anyway). Clearly I was right BUT I have been wrongly accused.

Now I don't know how all of your products link up but I must make an interesting observation. You are perfectly happy for me to spend money with you via my Adwords account and I continue to publish your search box on some of my sites thereby displaying my support and preference for Google. It seems however to have become a one way street. I'm not allowed to publish Adsense and I can't seem to get my products from ampalian.com listed on Froogle, I just get ignored.

Please help me out here, I don't understand what I'm supposed to have done and I LOVE GOOGLE ! Please review my Adsense status and please allow me some response from repeated Froogle support requests.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Malcolm

(URL links supplied here)
Ampalian

Postby Jenstar » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:08 am

Jenstar

Postby Marketing Basics » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:09 pm

Marketing Basics

Google

Postby Daniel » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:05 pm

Hi,

A friend of mine lives in Swiss and had a problem with Google.com thus he asked me to double check. It works fine in America. I even use print screen and e-mailed him with proof including variety of browsers. He forwarded it to Google as proof.

Hope that would help.

Happy Easter! 8)
Daniel

Postby cbpro » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:53 am

There are alternatives you know.

If you are a ClickBank affiliate then you may be interested in checking out our system. It works great with content and is very easy to set up.

More info here:
http://www.cbprosense.net
cbpro

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising