This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Here's where I am today...What next?

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Here's where I am today...What next?

Postby inhighgear » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:33 am

I've read Google Cash, From Chump to Champ, Adwords 123
I've set up a Google Adwords account (and figured out that you can make a mistake and enter your preliminary ads and forget to put them on pause)

I've located 5 different products that need to be marketed better,: They either are not SEOed at all, have tough word (by this I mean broad, high competition) or have no Adwords competition or do not appear in any of the Google ads at all...for 4 of these I have negotiated the exclusive right to sell. One has additional products coming January 1st for which I have the right to up my own affiliate network

I have 2 burning questions:

1) If you had to choose one software tool this week to help you run your adwords business, which would you choose? Which item in your toolbox could you not do without?

2) How would you go about locating others who are looking for untapped products to sell who'd like to benefit from my negotiating skills?

I appreciate all your help.

Natalie
inhighgear

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising