[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Adword courses? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Adword courses?

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Free Adword courses?

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:37 pm

Anybody know of any good free online Adwords courses?

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:41 pm

This is a good one on Keywords in General:
www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/info/The ... Course.pdf

and both have good free email courses as well.
Hope that helps ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:05 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby gary_the_ace » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:47 am

gary_the_ace

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:06 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby onlineleben » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:04 am

onlineleben

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:51 am

Stefani,

Since you're not a complete newbie at this, I would definitely recommend Perry Marshall's stuff. Any interviews, audio recordings, free courses, etc that you can get your hands on - and of course, the Definitive Guide is *excellent* if you're ready to put down some cash for some good solid info.

I've learned a lot from Perry over the last 6 months. I think one of the best tips was how to save money on Search Network & Content Network ads (by creating three separate, but identical, Campaigns - changing only the bid price). Very good method of tracking conversions from all three sources, too ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby uniquelyyours » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:51 am

Hi Stefani,

I too have been learning all I can about adwords as well, I just finished Adwords 1-2-3 by Greg Heslin after reading it I went ahead and also re-read Google Cash & the free report from Jerery Wilson that came with Google Cash. I am now re-reading Perry's book. For me it am learning this things I missed the first time around.

This help as well it on google site this is new to the guide area the one I was looking is no longer available this one is better since it is 111-pages long. You can download it in PDF format good luck
Last edited by uniquelyyours on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
uniquelyyours

Postby shelwriter » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:25 pm

Hey Stephani -

I'm with you on this one. I've signed up for Perry's free e-course on ad words and read everything I can (for free) on the Internet, but I still feel like I'm missing something. I haven't started an adword campaign yet because of that.

I don't want to open up a $5 account and lose it all within the first day without any success out of it. :-k Soooo, I'm thinking I'm going to have to plunk down some $$ first on that 123 book or something like it so that I get a real sense of what to do.

By the way, I provided Ken a testimonial on his video tutorial and it is awesome! But, I still don't feel like I understand it. LOL

Shel
shelwriter

Postby onlineleben » Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:38 am

Shel,
whichever guidebook you prefer, it comes down to this:

Find a product or service that is not very much promoted on the net
check if there is an affiliate program for it and how much it pays
research the keywords
write a few ads for the product/service
start your campaign on google.

If you have setup your keywords correctly, included negatives etc and have compelling adcopy, then there is nothing in the way to making a few bucks here and there. Not every campaign is profitable and it is very rare that you find the profitable things from the start.

Anyway, good luck.
onlineleben

Postby Joe McHenry » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:39 pm

Joe McHenry

The Best for AdWords...

Postby Gaurav » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Yes Dear Joe, That resource is excellent for beginners & advanced users alike. 8)

And anyone wants to spend money for AdWords courses *YOU* got to first check out -->

All the best,
Gaurav

Postby kenonuka » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:50 pm

I was also looking for free courses, Thanks for the information.
kenonuka

Postby wwwEcoBoomercom » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:18 pm

Hi Stefanie,

You can use these FREE PDF's, Ebooks, and Tutorials to help you with your Adword advertising campaigns. Countless Adword marketers have found them to be a gold mine and so do I - Just click on the LiveFreeTraining.com link below. Just ask me if you have any questions or feedback on these Ebooks and Tutorials. Good Luck Stefanie :D
wwwEcoBoomercom

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising