[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Promoting Affiliate Programs with Google AdWords • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Promoting Affiliate Programs with Google AdWords

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Thank you!

Postby NALF » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:14 pm

NALF

Adwords and taxes

Postby dannicole2112 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:14 am

dannicole2112

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:04 am

Hello Dan & Welcome :D

Good point! I do write off my advertising costs, PPC included, which is definitely a perk ;)

I've just downloaded Google Cash (Chris Carpenter) and The Definitive Guide to Google Adwords (Perry Marshall) - looking forward to digging in and picking up some gems on how I might cut costs & increase profit!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Andre Chaperon » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:14 am

Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

Postby sugarrae » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:15 am

sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:34 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:22 pm

Today, I only spent $2.66... and made over $60

(so far)

I call that a good day! 8)

These are the same little campaigns that I started here in this thread, and havent touched for weeks. That really motivates me to set up some new campaigns and take the time to research, track & tweak so that I can enjoy a few more "easy months" ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dana Stephens » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:48 pm

Way to go Lynn. You're still on a great pace. :D

I only have one reliable ad group at the moment. It returns about 4:1 but unfortunately it doesn't get a lot of impressions. I spent a lot of the weekend researching new campaign ideas. I have the keyword research process down. It's the niche discovery that's challenging.
Dana Stephens

March Results

Postby Dana Stephens » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:19 pm

Ok time to post my March earnings from Adwords. March marked my first attempt at Google Adwords and I took a very cautious approach using primarily CJ programs. I tested various programs and currently have a small ongoing profitable campaign. I spent about $40 and grossed $120. It's not a lot but most importantly I did not lose money. :D I also learned a lot in the process and can more efficiently research and compile keyword lists now. I plan to continue to test campaigns and improve my current ad to improve the CTR (Currently about 3%). For April I would like to earn $500-1000 with Adwords.
Dana Stephens

:(

Postby NALF » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:37 pm

Good for you Dana!
I am still under 0$ for March! :(
I don't give up...
NALF

Re: :(

Postby Hock Ng » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:05 pm

Hock Ng

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:34 pm

I absolutely love the support, motivation & energy of this thread!

My own campaigns are holding steady. I've tested a few new ones here and there, but just have three running at the moment. I would like to double that by the end of April and have SIX profitable Campaigns running!

My program that lags with updates finally updated this weekend... and it was $30.65 more than I had estimated it would be - which means that I didnt fall $13.41 short of my March Goal after all! In fact, I'm $17.24 over :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dana Stephens » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:37 pm

Dana Stephens

Postby Hock Ng » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:05 pm

Hock Ng

Postby Andre Chaperon » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:11 pm

Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

PreviousNext