[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Google Adwords Made Easy • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Google Adwords Made Easy

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Google Adwords Made Easy

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:49 am

:arrow:

This is an 84 page guide on how to profit with the Google Adwords system. You can download this ebook free by clicking on the link above (the ebook will open in a new window, in PDF format). It is written by SEM Expert Brad Callen, who has authored several books and popular software programs for online business owners.

The Table of Contents includes:

-Are you prepared… ?
-10 Minutes to Instant Web Traffic
-Keyword Research Basics
-How to Write Ads that Attract Clicks
-Tracking Ads and Landing Pages
-Adwords Keyword Strategies
-Finding Profitable Markets
-Finding High-Paying Adsense Keywords
-Finding Profitable Keywords

:arrow:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:20 pm

CorpRebel

Postby jack2003 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:19 pm

Thanks Lynn,

There is a whole heap of things to know with adwords. I will go and read it straight away!

Thanks
jack2003

Postby wahmjennie » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:33 pm

Good Read Lynn!

Especially since the release of "Life After Adsense"...

You can really waste your money with PPC and Adsense if you don't know anything about what you're doing. Definately worth reading.

~Jennie
wahmjennie

Postby uniquelyyours » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:30 pm

uniquelyyours

Postby Liara Covert » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:11 am

This is a valuable web resource. Thanks for the tip. I'm always interested in learning new strategies. The market changes so fast.

Best wishes,
Liara
Liara Covert

Postby Balan » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:35 am

Great Lynn,

Once again SSWT comes through with another amazing marketing tool. I know this is a old post but had to mention if any members did not download this neat adword book to do so now! It will be a great referance for all. Well written easy read.
Balan

Postby dquagliato » Fri May 04, 2007 11:34 pm

dquagliato

Postby SMiller » Tue May 29, 2007 6:41 pm

Lynn,

I'm pretty new to PPC (2days to be exact) and am pretty exited to get started with Adwords. Thank you for the matieral.
SMiller

Adwords View Bids Tool

Postby ownerwillcarry » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Hello,
The link to the "View Bids Tool" in the Adwords Manual is not correct. Does anyone know the site address to the Adwords Bid tool? In doing a search using the criteria View Bids Tool, the number 1 site takes me to http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/UKm/se ... s/bidtool/ which gives the bid amounts in english pounds!

Thanks!
Greg
Last edited by ownerwillcarry on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ownerwillcarry » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:05 pm

Thanks Lynn, but does this site give the bid amounts...or am I over looking them?
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby ownerwillcarry » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:12 pm

nevermind...I figured it out...thanks
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:14 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Check this out for me, please.

Postby wlben » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:12 pm

I'm a newbie and dl'd a ebook about AdSence. I started reading it today and came across this info:

© Copyright 2006 by Michael Rasmussen and Jason Tarasi - All Rights Reserved.
www.ResellRightsBlowout.com
Discover How to Turn Your Web Site's Content Into Cash!

The above is to credit the one who wrote it I presume.
Anyway the following is the info that I don't understand

Clickthrough Value Æ 30 cents or $0.30 (The advertiser pays 30
cents per click for the Ad, to Google)
Payout Rate Æ 50% or 0.5 (This is an assumption based on what
many experts believe to be the current payout rate for most
deals)
Clickthrough rate of the Ad Æ the ad is displayed 100 times
within the day and clicked by 9 people Æ the clickthrough rate
would be 0.09
Webpage traffic Æ 150 visitors during the days
Frequency of Ad Æ 100
The Income per day from a single ad would be = 0.30 * 0.5 * 0.09
* 150 * 100
= $202.5

If the click is worth .30 cents and you would earn half of that (.15) and you have 9 visitors to you site that click on the ad, wouldn't the grand total of your earnings for the day be $1.35? Not $202.50!

It makes no difference how many visitors I have to my site. I could have 20 billion or only 9, but if only 9 click the ad I would be paid based on that number of 9, would I not?

If not...please explain.

Thank you in advance.

b
wlben

Next

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising