[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Ever Changing face of PPC • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Ever Changing face of PPC

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

The Ever Changing face of PPC

Postby debroar » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:12 am

In this wonderful and expanded world of internet marketing I hope that I'm not the only one that gets a little lost!

It seems like I just get an idea to start working and something changes. No kidding! I've spent more time unproductively on PPC and more $$$ with relatively little to now return. Obviously I'm not writing this from an experts point of few (ha ha!) rather someone who has spent a lot of energy around learning PPC and developing a somewhat strained relationship.

Advise please.

I've ordered programs and e-books, I will confess my fasinaction with this stuff wears thin so perhaps I'm not as devoted as I could be. However.. My dedication to learning marketing, versus constantly having to pay someone else to do it - I don't mind having someone working with me, I just would prefer is to be out of choice versus no other options - so anyone with any really good basic advice?

I know enough to be dangerous... Very much looking for some simple resources and guidelines.. Been through Perry Marshalls and have adsense materials.

Thanks in advance.

:?
debroar

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:46 pm

Perry Marshall's is really the best guide out on the topic... so if you have that already, I would go through it again.

Or if you have specific questions, feel free to post them here. We'll help the best we can.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:40 pm

If you have Perry's book, use it while you're working on your campaigns.

Just keep it open right there in another window and refer to it constantly.

There isn't a better way to get the hang of Google PPC advertising that that. Once you have that down, getting set up with the others is easy.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Re: The Ever Changing face of PPC

Postby Kirk » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Kirk

Additional on ever changing face

Postby debroar » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:06 pm

debroar

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:30 pm

RE: I just get momentum going and suddenly I've fallen off the earth

Do you mean your ads stop showing? ... or what?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising