[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Google Profit - Hey Lynn • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Google Profit - Hey Lynn

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Google Profit - Hey Lynn

Postby pschlegel » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:24 am

Hey Lynn,

I see you've discovered GoogleProfit.

Awesome site, eh? One idea paid back my membership
in about a day.

I'm going to be doing a review for Markus Allen on it.
Would you have any interest in doing a testimonial?
We'd of course include a link to your site (I'd have
to confirm with him, but odds are he'll be fine
with it.

What we've done in the past is I write the review
and then he drops it to his list of $10,000 Tip Of The
Day subscribers.

Paul Schlegel
pschlegel

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:05 am

Hi Paul :D

I have to agree - is a great site/course! I'd be more than happy to write a testimonial for inclusion... drop me an email and let me know the specifics. Thanks!
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn, did you get my email?

Postby pschlegel » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:21 am

pschlegel

Re: Lynn, did you get my email?

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:29 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:20 pm

karadawn

Great. Thanks, Lynn! <DNO>

Postby pschlegel » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:38 pm

pschlegel

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:00 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Pressure's on, Lynn. :-)

Postby pschlegel » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:56 pm

pschlegel

Lynn, the review's up. Markus just started the send.

Postby pschlegel » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:54 am

Lynn,

The Google Profit review's up at:

http://www.marketing-ideas.org/google-profit.php

and Markus just started the send. Will be interesting to
see what kind of traffic you get. I almost always get
some subscribers when he does this. And high-quality
ones, too.

Plus, we're talking about putting our reviews into an
AR series and promoting the series which means the
stream of subs you get will become more constant
if we do that.

Paul
pschlegel

Important - if you decide to buy, order through Lynn's link.

Postby pschlegel » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:24 pm

Sorry, Lynn.

Just realized the link to the review of Google Profit could compete with
you. So, I'm thinking either take that post out, or hopefully
people will come back and order through your link if they
read the review and try to give it a try.

Whatever you think is best.

By the way you're on Markus' 4-star section of message
boards. Not quite at 5-star, sorry, but that's pretty
darn good as I think one thing he looks at is amount of
traffic.

Paul
pschlegel

Re: Lynn, the review's up. Markus just started the send.

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:14 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Lynn, the review's up. Markus just started the send.

Postby pschlegel » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:26 pm

pschlegel

Re: Important - if you decide to buy, order through Lynn's l

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:44 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn, did you get traffic from the review yet?

Postby pschlegel » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:10 am

Lynn,

I'm curious if you got traffic from the review yet?

Markus did a drop to his list, but myself and others will be
putting it into an autoresponder series, so hopefully you'll
get more permanent traffic.

I DID notice you're number 1 for Google Profit, btw.
Cool!

Paul
pschlegel

Re: Lynn, did you get traffic from the review yet?

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:16 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising