[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Welcome to my blog..... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Welcome to my blog.....

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Welcome to my blog.....

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:48 am

Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:32 am

Nice blog!

I was going to suggest you connect with Michele, but I see you already have a link to . It's one of my favorites too :)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Al Smith » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:33 pm

Hi Jennifer,

Nice Blog set up.

Just a FYI. In Internet Explorer your blog looks great, but from a Firefox browser the right column moves to the bottom of your posts. It doesn't line up on the right.

I may be wrong, maybe it is my computer but I don't think so.

Check it out with Firefox and maybe change some code somewhere to align it. There are a lot of Firefox browsers being used these days.

Hope this helps.

Al Smith
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:36 am

Ok I'll have to check that out. I haven't changed the lineup of the template, so Blogger is at fault there.

Thanks for the heads up.
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:52 am

I checked it out and it looks fine in Firefox, so maybe it's just a setting on your computer?
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Al Smith » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:13 am

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, you are right. I have my computer set to 800x600 and it moves the right column down to the bottom.

When I set it to 1024x768, everything looked great!

Sorry for the trouble . . . Jeesh, I'm still a novice at these things even after 2 years . . . LOL!

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby jelmyoung » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:50 am

jelmyoung

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:47 am

Jennifer Hadorn

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging