[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for Paid Bloglet service • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for Paid Bloglet service

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Looking for Paid Bloglet service

Postby wahmjennie » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:09 pm

I need a more reliable subscription service for my blogger blog. Does anyone know of one? And yes, I'll pay for a service that's reliable and will grab a summary of the posts (preferably only once per week) and send it as an email, thus automating my blog emails/newsletter.

I'm also looking for a software that will let me type my blog posts then schedule the time I want it to post and then ping after it posts at the appointed time.

Does anyone know of a good software that lets you do this?

Thanks,
Jennie
wahmjennie

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:15 pm

Hi Jennie,
I don't know of a paid service similar to Bloglet for blogger - however, I know that PHPList (a mailing list software) has RSS import capabilities and know some people who have set it up to round up their posts via RSS and deliver them to their base subscribers. This is probably a good route if you actually want to manage the list yourself.

If you're just looking for a service, then may be what you're looking for. They developed the service in response to Bloglet becoming so unreliable. I haven't tried them out, so can't tell you much on their reliability - but they are free.

I know with WordPress you can future date your entries and they will automatically be published when that date rolls around...but I don't know of a tool off the top of my head which allows you to schedule entries for publication then ping the services when you update for Blogger.

HTH,
~Teli
theuniek1

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging