[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What do you blog about? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What do you blog about?

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

What do you blog about?

Postby terrapin719 » Fri May 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Okay, so we've all got different blogs with different topics etc. So let's see who's blogging about what! While we're at it let's work on improving our blogs so that we can keep moving forward as bloggers.

Post here and tell us

1. what you blog about
2. where can we find your blog (that's right, link us up!)
3. what is 1 thing you think would improve your blog -or- 1 question you have about blogging in general that maybe we can help you with

ready, set, go!
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Fri May 29, 2009 2:28 pm

I have a few blogs going on. Unfortunately a couple of them I have neglected and may drop them all together.

http://grief-life-during-and-after.blogspot.com/
This blog I started a while after my husband died to help myself and maybe others. This one I post to when something is bothering me or a topic that comes up in the 2 widows groups I belong to.

http://beginnerinternetmarketinglibrary.blogspot.com/
The blog I have been posting about.

http://scrapbookconnections.blogspot.com/
http://quiltthisandscrapbookthat.blogspot.com/
These are 2 of my neglected blogs on scrapbooking - kind of lost interest in these after my husband passed away. All of my supplies are packed away.

I am working on starting a mailing list on the 2 blogs but I want to get them to a website or a domain name before I do that.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby angienewton » Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

1. what you blog about

I blog about weight loss/fitness/living a healthy lifestyle. It also doubles as my weight loss journal.

3. what is 1 thing you think would improve your blog -or- 1 question you have about blogging in general that maybe we can help you with

One thing I think would improve my blog is doing more marketing/social networking, getting back links and adding a mailing list (gotta get on that I tell ya)
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Sat May 30, 2009 10:27 am

1. what you blog about

I have some main topics that I like to focus on, when possible - animals and animal advocacy, environmentalism, and topics of that nature. It is, however, my main 'personal' blog, and as such - is as flighty as I myself am! Topics galore!!! I kept working on and working on narrowing my focus and tightening my niche as I was learning the 'blogging ropes' - and then! And then ....I was oh-so-thrilled to find my friend, John's, blog - http://onemansblog.com - if you will notice his tagline - "Specialization is for insects." Hahahaha! Thank you, John! I finally had 'permission' to just BE ME on my blog! LOL I have other blogs that are more tightly-niched - but, Hippie is fair game for all the 'sploring I do in my head - just like my tagline has always said! LOL

Love and attention! I get so distracted with all of my other projects, goings-on, that Hippie gets neglected. Which bums me out - because, it is one of my projects that I dearly love.
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging