[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Wordpress questions • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Wordpress questions

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Wordpress questions

Postby TorontoCarol » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 pm

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 am

Oh boy, I can't help ya with these but I'm sure the others will be along soon to help ya out.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 am

Carol - the RSS capability is already there in your theme - I could go in and add you to my reader already.

Are you wanting to change it to your Feedburner RSS or something? That would take a little digging in the code, but, wouldn't be hard....

On #2 - I haven't a clue. :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks Lisa Marie, I just want people to be able to add me to their reader, but when I click on the coffee cup it doesn't seem like anything happens. Thanks for letting me know it's okay.

I shouldn't really care since I just use this blog to keep my workshop people updated on what's going on and as a place for them to come and review the things they learned. And since they are mainly older people, they probably don't even use RSS feeds, but my picky nature couldn't have something not working properly.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh, you know what? I just remembered JMo telling us a way to do it, as well. I think this was a way to do it on any site - blog or not... Hmm...where did I save that? *scratches chin*
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 pm

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby lindastacy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 am

Just in case you still are unsure about clicking the mug... I can't just click anywhere on the mug... you have to click the RSS logo in the middle of the mug.

And I might consider adding a text note to encourage subscribers. Some people (many?) might overlook the feed logo because it doesn't really stand out the way it is. (But I just reread your original post and realized that it may not be all that important because of who the blog is for.)
lindastacy

Postby TorontoCarol » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 am

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

WP Query

Postby atultanna88 » Mon May 25, 2009 10:16 am

Hi

A newbie here.

Can anyone help me here.

Have a look at http://natural-breast-enhancers.net

I want someone to guide me step by step as to how do i have upload/post images like the bottles in the above mentioned site which have affiliate link. Struggling for sometime with this.

Please help

Atul
atultanna88

Postby tknoppe » Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 am

Atul - I answered you where you also posted this same question.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging