[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Check Out Internet Income Advisors Reviews • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Check Out Internet Income Advisors Reviews

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Check Out Internet Income Advisors Reviews

Postby jnnielsen » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:44 am

Hey everyone,

I just posted my first review to .

My first review was of the business blogging system I use myself, Alex Sysoef's . Alex was one of the presenters with Lynn at the NAMS seminar in Atlanta. The reviews blog uses another of Alex's products, his .

I hope you'll read the review, and I hope you'll leave a comment or two. this is a new venture for me, and I'm hoping it will be useful to my customers. I will NOT review anything I haven't bought or tried myself.

I am absolutely open to guest reviewers, so if that''s something you think you would like to do, let me know. You can obviously include links to your own blog or site. I'll exercise some editorial review and privileges, but for the most part you can expect me to publish what you write.
jnnielsen

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging