[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Question about Bounce Rates and getting people to come back • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Question about Bounce Rates and getting people to come back

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Question about Bounce Rates and getting people to come back

Postby hughfraser » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:16 pm

I have a blog but I would love advice about getting people to come back?

If you have a look at the picture I have uploaded to my server, would you be concerned with the bounce rate?

Thank you,
hughfraser

Postby grangonzo » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:45 am

Your blog is not showing, but anyways, to get users to comeback, all you have to do is write great content, be very active at posting, encourage comments in your posts and reply to your users comments.

This will make your readers to keep coming back to your blog.

Regards...
grangonzo

Postby Ron Killian » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Ron Killian

Postby allmylovecrafts » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 pm

I have found one of the best ways I have cut down my bounce rate is to inter link my blog post. This way they have a tendency to also visit another post about the same topic. Now, once the do that my bounce is on it's way down.

I also have a group that we comment on each others post and it is now becoming a community type of thing. This means when one of us gets new visitors they may be more likely to leave a comment because others have & they are also seeing the same names several times & start clicking on their links.

Even in blogging you need it to be a community activity. Get involved with a 'team' to help each other out.

When people feel comfortable at your blog they will really start looking through several post.

Just my 10 cents,
Sheryl Loch
allmylovecrafts

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging