[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I'm SOOOO Full Of WP Questions Lately ... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I'm SOOOO Full Of WP Questions Lately ...

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

I'm SOOOO Full Of WP Questions Lately ...

Postby CorpRebel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi Again!

How does one add a graphic to their posts where the text wraps around it to the left OR right?

Thanx Again!

8)
CorpRebel

Graphic in post

Postby Mitch » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:26 am

I'm not sure everyone else does it this way, but whenever I want to add an image that flows within my text I code it with the <table> <tr> <td> tags, then put the image in the middle. That way, you can then default to the right, left, or center, and the words will just flow around it.
Mitch

Re: Graphic in post

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:39 am

CorpRebel

Postby giftsolution » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 am

giftsolution
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Thank You Adriana! :mrgreen:

Didn't even think about the "white space" around the picture part.

KOOL!

8)
CorpRebel

Postby wade_watson » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 am

OK, if your using the latest version of WordPress, there is an automated system that makes adding graphics easy when you're writing a post. At the top of the "Add Post" box, there's an "Add an Image" button in the "Add Media" row. This brings up a popup that lets you upload an image file and you have choices for alignment, sizing and captioning. You can also just insert an image already uploaded. I have found sizing with this is finicky. It always sets my 600 px wide images to 500 for some reason. I just go into the HTML version and change the code.

--Wade
wade_watson

Postby CorpRebel » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:29 pm

CorpRebel

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging