[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - wordpress link problem goes no where • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

wordpress link problem goes no where

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

wordpress link problem goes no where

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 am

edwinnyc

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am

robert adams
Elite Member

This is what he is talking about

Postby nar321 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Last edited by nar321 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nar321
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:50 pm

He wanted help on his second URL: http://www.restaurantfundingusa.com/res ... usa/about/
Part 1 works for me
Part 2 doesn't
Naturally neither will work for the First URL as they aren't part of the URL
nar321
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:29 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

CONCERNING LINK

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:14 am

THANKS GUYS......STILL LOST!

ROBERT is this what you need:

well, it would be easier if we got the correct url to test.

anyway, I would have to assume that the link is simply incorrect.

hope this helps

http://www.restaurantfundingusa.com/art ... nt-part-2/
edwinnyc

Postby lindastacy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:18 am

Robert's right... the link is simply incorrect.

Here's the correct link for the article
http://www.restaurantfundingusa.com/art ... art-2-105/

Either correct the link in your navigation menu or change the article file name to by removing the -105.
lindastacy

Postby robert adams » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:14 am

how did you find that linda?

I tried several different folder names but would never have thought of that.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

I am at a loss

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 am

linda....:>(

Tried cannot get it done, when i tried to remove the 105 it is greyed out I can change what follows but not the.....105

I have not upgraded to upgrade 6 of wp and am working with rapid niche website software that allows to work with wp and create static looking websites as you are seeing, there may be an upgrade version to rapid niche website as well could any of this be stopping me from making changes hummmm smell anything fishy here...:>(

I am concerned about upgrading to latest version of WP said something that everything should be backed up afraid I will mess something up...is there a way to back something up on wp what exactly does wp wish me backup not sure I assume my site the site is being hosted with hostgator is that in itself a a backup of my site on their servers or should I make a backup elsewhere...:>(

thanks

Permalink: http://www.restaurantfundingusa.com/art ... klist-for-…estaurant-pt-2checklist-for-opening-restaurant-pt-2-105
edwinnyc

Re: I am at a loss

Postby robert adams » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:08 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

WILL TRY

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:22 pm

edwinnyc

Postby robert adams » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 pm

well, you would have much better luck doing this type of thing with a simple text editor and a ftp program.

if you connect to your site with your ftp program and find that folder and rename it , you shouldbe done.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging