[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Promote Your Blogs for free! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Promote Your Blogs for free!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Promote Your Blogs for free!

Postby Paul_Short » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:50 pm

Hi all, Paul Short Here.

I hope it's not inappropriate for me to post this message here.

I started a new blog directory this past saturday and already, according to Alexa.com it's the most popular blog directory and blog resource site on the net with a daily traffic rank of 17,000.

So what does this mean for you? Well, GetBlogs.com gets quite a bit of traffic and will continue to become more and more popular as time passes. So if you drop by and list your blog in the appropriate category, you should get some free targeted traffic.

Plus, there's a lot in store for the site - press releases are going out next week and if we get written up in the media it could mean a lot more traffic for you as well.

If you need blogging related info, check out the blogging resources category. There, you'll also find a subcategory that lists a number of other blog search engines as well that you can add your blogs to.

Anyway, I posted here because there's a lot of great information and resources at getblogs.com that you may find useful and helpful.

Thanks all, and happy blogging!

Paul Short
GetBlogs.com
Paul_Short

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:48 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:54 pm

Paul,

By the way, I submitted my blog to your directory.

I also provided a link back on my WAHM resources section of Mommy Portal.

Best Wishes
Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Hi Stefani...

Postby Paul_Short » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:56 pm

Hi Stefani,

It was kind of unexpected actually, but rather than try and explain it all here I posted the full details on my blog at http://www.getblogs.com/blog

I think it's the second post down - the one below the picture of the alexa traffic stats.

Have a look and if you want to know more, I'll try and answer any questions as best I can.

Thanks

Paul
GetBlogs.com
Paul_Short

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:18 pm

You know while browsing your new blog directory, the first blog I clicked on and am reading right now is yours, LOL.

Neato.....

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Hi again Stefani, seems we're talking at the same time!

Postby Paul_Short » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:19 pm

Hi Stefani,

It seems we're posting at the same time here. I realized afterwards that you must have been responding to my post as I was doing the same with yours.

So I'd like to say thanks for listing your blog and providing the link back. I appreciate it. The more links the site gets the merrier. Those links will generate traffic for the directory and also help with search engines as well.

All of this combined will also create traffic for everyone who lists their blogs there as more and more people use getblogs.com to search for blogs and info.

The key to GetBlogs.com quick success was timing... the key to it's future success is people like you who are linking back, and bloggers who mention it in their blog postings as well.

Sincerely,

Paul Short
GetBlogs.com
Paul_Short

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging