[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Bring It On Weblog

Postby Powerfull » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:04 pm

Check out my blog! www.powerfull-living.biz/blog

The focus is articles, tips and resources for business success and personal enrichment.

Leave me some comments!

Cheers,
Lorraine :lol:
Powerfull

Postby laurie » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Here's my blog:

http://www.christianhomebusinessconnect ... /blog.html

It's a home business blog featuring information on different home business and resources.

:D Stop by!
laurie
Elite Member

Blog About Cats

Postby eebee » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:15 pm

eebee
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Here is my new blog called .

I haven't given much thought about monetizing I setup because I was frustrated with some of the stuff going on in the Internet marketing crowd.

I'll promote products I like using my affiliate links but beyond that it's more of a place for me to vent and speak my mind freely and I've really enjoyed it so far.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby edysby » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:20 am

Hello guys

I just established site/blog using wordpress

Here is the link

Please give me your comment about it...

Any opinions appreciated.

Thanks
edysby
Elite Member

Hey everyone please check out my blog

Postby valerielynn » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:14 pm

Good afternoon everyone!!!
I encourage you to check out my blog. On today's post I'm talking about breast cancer. So please check it out cause it has a lot of important information. Also please post your comments on my blog cause I would love to hear feedback and thoughts

Here is my blog link
http://focusonwellness.wordpress.com/
valerielynn

Internet Marketing Video Blog

Postby Frank_Bruno » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:28 pm

A blog about how to use video for Interent marketing and increasing your conversion using video.

How to increase visitor to optin ratios, optin to sales ratios, oto (one time offer) sales ratios. Thank you page conversions

Make stupid money by placing video clips on your "Thank You" pages

Frank_Bruno

Would you like to exchange links - health related blogs.

Postby oregongal » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:50 pm

I have two blogs. One is about natural cures, nutrition and home remedies. It's a couple of months old. It's here: http://www.naturescures-oregongal.blogspot.com

My other one is brand new and it's about bipolar disorder. It's here: http://understand-bipolar.blogspot.com

I would love to exchange links with any health related sites. Just let me know.
Diane[/url]
oregongal

Postby LuckyMommy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:06 pm

:D
Last edited by LuckyMommy on Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyMommy

Postby tam2005 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:05 pm

I have 2 blogs...

A work at home blog:
http://articlesplus.blogspot.com

AND

A parenting blog:
http://parentzone.blogspot.com

:)
tam2005

Postby Trent Brownrigg » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 pm

I have a ton of blogs but here are my three favorite...

* - All kinds of different home business advice.

* - Online business tips and resources.

* - This one is really new, but I just brought on six guest authors who are experts on various online business topics. Watch for this one to grow fast and be full of great information.

Trent
Trent Brownrigg

Blogging High School in the 60's.

Postby Changing Lives » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:05 pm

My blog came about after I reconnected with someone from my high school. We decided not everything was a bed of roses for everyone else, either, in the '60's. Please feel free to send anyone that graduated in the sixties decade to post. Anonymous is welcome. :oops: We plan on writing a book later on. It seems to us not much has changed in teens since our time. :?:
Changing Lives

~ Mother Earthbeats ~

Postby TeriFitzgerald » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:35 pm

I recently updated my blog with a new theme, and am very
happy with it and the response from my current readers! :)

My Blog reflects my love of the Earth and Nature...

http://motherearthbeats.com

I am always happy to hear your thoughts, comments, and/or
suggestions.

Enjoy! :wink:

Teri
~
TeriFitzgerald

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 pm

I have 4 that I am trying to keep up with. I am also trying to figure out how to get WordPress set up and then get the blogs transferred from blogspot. Anyway, for now here they are:

- My random thoughts and personal opinions on a variety of topics.

- Articles and reviews to help you with your home business.

- self explanatory!

- Tales of Victory - Tales of Woe - Tales of the Gluten Intolerant. A series of successes and failures in learning to navigate the world of gluten-free food in America.

Sandi
Home_Based_Mom

Postby LaneLester » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:27 am

I suspect that topics this long serve no purpose other than to massage the vanity of the posters... but then I'm vain, too! :)

On Lynn's recommendation I bought the Static Blogging package and am delighted with my purchase. I'm almost through converting this blog:

Lane
LaneLester

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging