[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby angelaaa » Sun May 06, 2007 11:37 am

I have a couple more blogs to share with you guys too..
I've been a very busy girl..

:arrow:

My other blogs are as follows..

Enjoy!! :wink:
angelaaa

Postby Sandra » Wed May 09, 2007 3:29 pm

Angela,

You have been busy! I love the attention getting titles you use for blog posts. :wink:

How do you manage to write and keep up with so many blogs? I have several but sometimes it's tought to keep up with them.
Sandra
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Thu May 10, 2007 12:10 pm

angelaaa

Simple PC Talk.com

Postby income » Thu May 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Check out my blog at .
Blog about personal computers, data storeage, hardware, etc.

Thanks,
Jim
income

Postby Sandra » Mon May 14, 2007 9:49 am

Angela,

You are totally right - you have only a second or two to catch someone's attention with the title. I also try to write search engine friendly titles so sometimes they end up being a bit long!

Here are the links to the blogs that I've started in the past few months:

- run, walk, or bike for a good cause
- creating a vision for life; thoughts on making the world a better place
- fundraisers for schools, sports teams and other youth groups
Sandra
Elite Member

Postby carrie » Thu May 17, 2007 9:52 pm

I'm in the process of starting a few blogs, but this one is the one that's getting most of my attention these days:

It's mostly about decorating ideas with a unique wallpaper product, PaperIllusion (as seen on QVC), that you tear into pieces, dip into water and then apply.
carrie
Elite Member

Postby LynnWilson » Tue May 22, 2007 5:37 pm

I have two. I used to have more, but I just cannot keep up with them all. I was able to move several into one since they all sort of "fit."

http://www.amothersjournal.com

http://www.innatelygray.com/photography

Lynn :)
LynnWilson

Blog for Pet Lovers and Pet Professionals

Postby daniellechonody » Wed May 23, 2007 8:20 pm

Hi - my blog is dedicated to my love of pets and my pet care business. I regularly publish articles on pet care, pet news, unusual pet care careers and tips to start and grow a pet care business.

Come visit me at:

http://www.workingwithpets.com
daniellechonody

Postby karthik26_89 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:44 pm

Hi.Im into blogging actively only for past one month.I have 3 blogs till now.Im at home with nothing to do.So i am concentrating on all three blogs.

My first blog is nearly one month old:

My Second blog is one week old:

My third blog is 4 days old:

It would be great if few of you can review my blog.Im new to blogging.So i need some tips.Thanks.
karthik26_89

Small Business Reviews

Postby tltfaas » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:06 pm

My newest blog offers practical reviews for small business owners on tools they use on a daily basis. Topics covered include other blogs, books, e-books, websites, gadgets, software and hardware.

http://www.small-business-reviews.com
tltfaas

Postby Health4UandPets » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:30 pm

Health4UandPets

North East Diary - Durham Doings

Postby cheaputils » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:27 am

The diary of a northern lad. Some of my many vices may be mentioned from time to time, probably obscure rock bands, pub grub and gadgets too numerous to mention. Also adsense, lots of adsense.

Please feel free to review it or comment on any of the posts.
cheaputils

Postby Onlinegister1 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:25 am

I have a couple of blogs

Cheers
Onlinegister1

A simple education in marketing...

Postby JosephRatliff » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:50 pm

I have created a blog that will provide you with solid information you can use in your online or offline business...

And, it is easy to remember: http://josephratliff.name

Feel free to view the posts, archives, comment on posts, and even subscribe to the feed.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

My Blog, Blog, Blog

Postby Mark P. » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:59 pm

Mine is kind of boring, but blogging on a templated site like Blogger does allow you to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
Mark P.

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging