[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby geraelindsey » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:53 pm

Fun thread! It's interesting seeing others blogs. I run 2 myself.

The first is related to web and graphic design, tips, choosing shopping carts, accepting credit cards, etc. Basically answers to questions I am frequently asked by clients: http://www.geraelindsey.com

The second is more of my "personal" blog which discusses homeschooling issues, homeschool laws, where to find free worksheets, lessons plans, etc. http://www.diaryofahomeschoolmom.com/blog/

Edited 01/26/07 to add: I just helped my hubby start his own blog about sports at http://www.davelindsey.net
Last edited by geraelindsey on Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geraelindsey

Postby lazydad » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:41 am

lazydad

OverEx.net -- Blog

Postby Steve MacLellan » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:31 pm

I started a new blog for my dating website. Everything is new so it isn't getting much traffic yet, but I did get indexed by Google, ask.com, Yahoo, and MSN (MSN has done the best job so far).

The blog is just about foolish things related to personal relationships -- trying to have a little fun.

You can see it here .

Best Regards,
Steve MacLellan
Steve MacLellan

Postby angelaaa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:16 pm

So overex.net is your dating site and overex.net/blog is your blog for your dating site? Did you put your template for your dating site together by yourself? Congrats on your new projects. That will keep you busy for awhile.

Angela :D
angelaaa

Postby Steve MacLellan » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:04 pm

Steve MacLellan

Postby angelaaa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:59 pm

angelaaa

Postby Steve MacLellan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:20 am

Thank you Angela.

Best Regards,
Steve MacLellan
Steve MacLellan

Postby money2bmade » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:31 pm

I've been on here for a while, but just saw this sticky post! O well...I'll "show off my blog" on here as well! :D

My blog/website is located at . I use this blog to post advice/tips about internet marketing, ways to make money online, motivational writing, and more! Basically, I hope to help anyone looking to make money online (both newbies and experienced marketers) by providing some brief, relevant information about the business.

I'm really working hard on this blog lately, and have really come to LOVE blogging because of it! 8)
money2bmade

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:53 pm

Nice blog, Brett! :D

Here's mine... started about 3 months ago; basically my first real effort at a blog:

If you check it out, I'd appreciate your opinions on the Snap Preview thingy I've added... it's the little window that opens up when you move your cursor over a link... it gives a snapshot of the site being linked to.

Is it helpful? Or annoying?

Thanks!
Bonnie Lowe

Postby lazydad » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi Bonnie,

You have a very squeeky clean blog. By any chance you're using semiologic?

Thanks.
jasman
lazydad

Postby Deltlake1 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:41 pm

Hi everyone,
I started my blog awhile back so as to be able to link to my site and get it indexed quicker. I now find myself more interested in posting to my blog. ( LOL ). I post about the different ways possible to make money on-line, scams and successes. I have since taken Lynn's suggestion and have started to post for money. To see how, visit
http://InternetHomeBusinessOpportunities.blogspot.com
Deltlake1

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:13 pm

Bonnie Lowe

blogs

Postby JerryShown » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:21 pm

I have a couple new blogs on line now
one a computer blog; http://tinyurl.com/yghssa
and a general interest blog; http://jerryshowns-ramblings.blogspot.com/
with a third blog under construction; The Recycled Gardener

I have plans in the works for a few more to come.

Jerry Shown
http://www.computers-and-internet-for-Newbies.net
JerryShown

Postby JerryShown » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:37 pm

I recently purchased the semi logic pro theme for wordpress installation and have found it to be pretty much a pain to use, constantly throwing up php errors and difficulties incorporating adsense into it when the newer editor widgit is activated, you really need to be proficient in php code to keep it runnng, which I ain't. Newbies really need to stick with the basic platform to keep things running smoothly.
JerryShown

Postby lklein » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 am

Think Healthy’s Blog

Health Blog
lklein

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging