[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby theuniek1 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:25 pm

hey chrissie, you're just up the street from me...i'm in Davie :)

Teli

P.S. The side nav of your blog breaks a bit in Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape/Opera browsers (pretty much all except IE6)
theuniek1

Postby Chrissie » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:40 pm

Chrissie

Postby theuniek1 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:53 pm

theuniek1

Postby Declan OReilly » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:41 pm

Declan OReilly

Just started my blog... with a twist

Postby Michelle Steiner » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:18 am

Michelle Steiner

Postby Paul_Short » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:35 am

Paul_Short

Postby netadventures » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:29 pm

I like the look of the new blog, Paul - the colours are really nice and the layout is very effective.

I clicked over to your Lockergnome blog and it looks strange on my screen, though. I'm using Firefox but I wouldn't have thought that would cause problems given it's Lockergnome. Anyway, the Adsense block seems to be positioned right after the first couple of words in your post, so that when you read what looks like the first line of your post, it's actually not the beginning (the first few words are positioned at the top next to the start of the google ad block) and it looks like stuff has been cut off.

(Just clicked through to some of the other posts, and it seems to only be happening on the three "What bloggers want" posts.)

- BJ
netadventures

Postby sdc2027 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:02 am

Many eons ago I posted as a newbie, but still didn't find direction. I am back with a blog and when I'm not intimidated by HTML I will add more links and hook up with adsense as well

ENJOY!

www.thebasicsof.com
sdc2027

Any good sites to explain blogs in more detail?

Postby tbontra1 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:19 pm

Just looking for a place to research more on blogs.
tbontra1

Postby theuniek1 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:27 am

theuniek1

Re: Any good sites to explain blogs in more detail?

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:26 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby BrightIdeas » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:23 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and give you the link to my new blog. I've been waiting for this for about a month and I think it was really worth it.

Purely personal..trails and tribulations of reaching goals :wink:

Enjoy![/url]
BrightIdeas

Get Traffic Or Die Blog

Postby random » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:22 pm

random

Postby kidino » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:55 pm

kidino
Elite Member

From The Fingers of Henrik Flensborg

Postby flensborg » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:55 am

Mine is