[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby Major_Grooves » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:58 pm

Umm... mine isn't about marketing or anything, it's just about . It's not particuarly interesting, and nobody reads it according to my stats, but to be fair I haven't submitted it to any directories or anything.

It was about the only thing I could think of that I could actually update everyday. It's got amazon.co.uk affiliate links in it just in case it ever gets popular.

Once I've finished writing my thesis I may move it to its own domain and play around with it or something.
Major_Grooves

My First Blog

Postby christian1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:12 am

christian1

Postby Major_Grooves » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:13 pm

:?

How do I make that Feedburner thingy-ma-jig in my sig appear normal. I thought you were allowed HTML in sigs :?:
Major_Grooves

Postby Kevin Robb » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:12 pm

Kevin Robb

Postby stanhook » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:02 pm

Thank you all for your ideas and suggestions, you all have been helpful. If anyone has any other ideas, it would be great to hear from you. This has been fun.

Thanks,

Stan
www.golftipsandnews.com
stanhook

Postby angelaaa » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:27 pm

angelaaa

Postby RobS » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:56 am

I can't believe I missed it too. :)

Must open my eyes!!

Lol

Heres mine.. to many??

www.portlanduk.com/blogs/islandmarketer new one!

www.deafbutallears.blogspot.com my first one!

the ones in sig.. :) too..

take care,

Rob
RobS

Creating and Marketing Infoproducts BLog

Postby jbsmith » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:08 pm

Hi all, just wanted to throw mine into the bin - a blog about creating and
marketing information products such as ebooks, paid newsletters, reports,
seminars, audios and videos.

Would be great to have you drop by - We're having a blast, have some
pretty big names in the industry that often pay us a visit.

Cheers...

Jeff
jbsmith

Postby jbbrwcky » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:44 am

jbbrwcky

Postby angelaaa » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:26 pm

angelaaa

I finally have a blog :)

Postby j3nny » Sun May 08, 2005 7:02 am

Hi guys! Just want to share my new blog. So excited that I finally have one.
Here it is http://romantic-escape.blogspot.com
I am welcome for any comment :)

Cheers,
Hanny
http://www.Romantic-Escape.com
http://www.FinancialFreedomHighway.com
j3nny

Re: I finally have a blog :)

Postby Gord Young » Mon May 09, 2005 1:33 am

[quote="j3nny"]Hi guys! Just want to share my new blog. So excited that I finally have one.
Here it is http://romantic-escape.blogspot.com
I am welcome for any comment :)

I would like to congratulate you on your new blog and make a quick
suggestion.

I'd suggest that you add the great photo that you are using to post to
this forum.

The photo (I assume is of the two of you) shows a couple of things;
one is that you love each other and also that you really do enjoy your
romantic getaways together.

Also adds a very nice personal touch that builds trust with your readers.

Best of luck :D
Gord Young
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 09, 2005 7:29 am

I agree - I think that would make a great addition!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Hock Ng » Mon May 09, 2005 8:41 am

Here's my new blog on income-generating blogs. :) It's also my WordPress experiment.

http://moneymakingblogs.com/blog

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby j3nny » Tue May 10, 2005 2:49 am

Hi William! Thank you for giving me a suggestion to add picture in my blog. Now my blog has a picture of me and my husband :)
Actually, I taught about adding picture in my blog when it was done the first time. But then, I couldn't find nice picture to put in there. Since you think that my picture in Lynn's forum is nice so I just put that same picture in my blog :)

Cheers,
Hanny & Yo
j3nny

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging