[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members, Show off your Blogs! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members, Show off your Blogs!

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

My blog

Postby boxxies » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:51 pm

boxxies

Postby kdwells » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:17 am

Who hoo! Third try at a blog. Lets see if I can actually keep this one fresh. ;)

kdwells

Postby wayne h » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:55 am

I have two business blogs of my own, and contribute to several other business blogs as a guest blogger as well.

I am a strong advocate of adding a blog component to your existing website, and for your business in general.

I recommend blogs to all of my search engine optimization and search engine marketing clients as the fast track to higher search engine rankings. Blogs not only provide more customers, but form a conversation with current and potential customers by putting a real person behind the company name and logo.

I wite daily about blogs in business, marketing, public relations, and search engine optimization, as well as how to improve a blog, on .

I also provide daily roller derby news and commentary from a business perspective on .

Start a blog today, and reap the blog advantage.

Wayne Hurlbert
wayne h

I blog... :)

Postby Liz Tomey » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:21 pm

Well, after so many people asking if I had a blog, I finally got one. Lynn encouraged me and after studying her blog I decided to do it. Man, in just the few days I have had it, it helps me collect my thoughts and be focused. I have a REAL problem staying focused most of the time, and I think as time goes on I will learn to become more focused.

My blog is about what I am doing as far as marketing online, and my rants, raves, and hissy fits about what's going on in the Internet marketing world.

Liz

My blog is at: http://www.LizTomey.com
Liz Tomey

Postby danadane » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:58 pm

Here's introducing my new blog:

danadane

Re: I blog... :)

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:47 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Success Secrets of Women Entrepreneurs Blog

Postby Lois » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:40 pm

Lois

Postby fast-pack.com » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:53 pm

Well, here is my first stab at a blog. http://purplebubblewrap.blogspot.com/
fast-pack.com

my blog

Postby kev » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:25 pm

kev
Elite Member

Postby fast-pack.com » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:41 am

fast-pack.com

Postby Hock Ng » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:32 pm

Jason,

You might want to adjust the line spacing for your title and subtitle. Also shorter paragraphs will make reading easier. Just a couple of thoughts...

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby fast-pack.com » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:36 pm

fast-pack.com

Postby David Pankhurst » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:50 am

Mine is BigBizBlog - http://www.bigbizblog.com

Last year, I wanted to see what the fuss was all about, so I started a business blog - and found it just too useful for business to stop now:

http://www.bigbizblog.com/archives/2005 ... ness-blog/

Since then, I've set up blogs for others (both free & for a fee), and I've created a second one for myself on eBay topics (http://www.oboyblog.com) - and I'm considering a third, so I guess I fall in the 'addict' category!
David Pankhurst

Increase Your Reach: Infuse Your Marketing with Technology

Postby webturtle » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:51 pm

Each month for the last two years, I have published a newsletter called Increase Your Reach: Infuse Your Marketing With Technology. After a while, it started becoming a real pain to HAVE to write a new article each month and the time it took to compile the newsletter always fell into this crazed rush at the end of the month. I just wasn't enjoying it any more - and I LOVE to write and share information.

So, I replaced it with a blog. Past and future subscribers will get a shorter monthly email with highlights from the previous months blog entries (a la Lynn's hot topics of the week email) but you now have the option to subscribe to either an or access it any time as a !

In other words, the same great information, in greater quantities, and more options on how to receive it!

Like the newsletter, my blog is a fun and informative resource chock full of design, marketing and technology ideas and insights, which will help a small business become more efficient, effective and ready to GROW!

The blog will include free articles, by myself and other respected experts, reviews, tips or ideas about technology small businesses can use, updates and client case studies from SOHO It Goes!, information about home-based and virtual businesses, and useful links to check out.

I'm having a great time with Blogger - I had a blog back in 2000-2001 which I just resurrected and spiffed up. I love being able to draft thoughts and put new ideas I have right in there as I have them - rolling them out throughout the month. [url][/url]
webturtle

Postby LuckyMommy » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:18 am

Last edited by LuckyMommy on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LuckyMommy

PreviousNext

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging