[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Blogs - Blog Directory and question • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Blogs - Blog Directory and question

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Blogs - Blog Directory and question

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:54 am

I just found a site where you can submit your blog. A blog directory to be specific. I have never seen this until tonight.

Here is the link

What websites do you use for your blogs? I am interested in starting one.

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Re: Blogs - Blog Directory and question

Postby angelaaa » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:18 am

angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:24 am

angelaaa

I forgot to tell ya -

Postby angelaaa » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:39 am

I forgot to tell ya - Once you get your blog put together I would absolutely Luv it if you would join my

The only requirement is that you have a blog which you are about to have shortly. If you would like to do a blog swap just holler at me!! I'd be happy to swap blogs with you. Same goes for anybody else that would like to have extra networking exposure for their blogs.

I love networking... don't you?

Angela :D
angelaaa

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:11 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angelaaa » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:19 am

angelaaa

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:21 pm

Here is what I have got so far:

Any suggestions :)

Hugs
Stefani Partin
MommyEnterprises

Postby angelaaa » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:32 pm

angelaaa

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 am

I didn't know blogs had actual formats :) I thought a blog was something you could create anyway you wanted it to be.

I guess if I had to say what kind of format mine is in, it would be the Barry Stein format.

LOL :)

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Postby angelaaa » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:31 am

angelaaa

Postby sugarrae » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:21 pm

sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:12 pm

angelaaa

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:39 pm

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your kind comments regarding my site.

I have know changed my new blog and am using Blogger now. I have been working since last night to get it done.

Care to view?

Bare with me as I am new to all this bloggin stuff :)

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Postby angelaaa » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:48 pm

This is AWESOME!! :) I've saved your blog to my favorites and I'm gonna be watching your blogs... lol Trying to learn all I can about what you guys are doing. Incidentally I LIKE what you did with your blog. You have some things on yours that I don't have on mine. Feel free to check out my blogs for things I have that you don't:

Something else that I have learned by watching my statistics (I use iPower for my hosting needs) is that when you join a webring for some reason all the sites on that ring work as back links. At least that is how I am understanding it from my statistics page... so if you would like some extra exposure for your blog feel free to join my . The only requirement for that ring is that the interested party actually be a blog.

If you are interested I am open to doing a blog swap with you, too. Just holler at me if this is something you would like to do. The only other tips I can leave you with (keep in mind I just started blogging myself) is to make sure you use searched key terms in the title of your blog entries AND if you decide to ever change the template to save your html code first because if you don't you will lose all the extra additions like the google adsense, links etc. I know this because I have learned the hard way.

I'm also excited about staying in touch with you guys here on this forum to share tips and tricks. This to me is THE BEST kind of networking.

*Hugs*

Angela :D
angelaaa

Postby Anita DeFrank » Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:53 pm

Good Job Stefani! I've added your blog to My Yahoo! Page (isn't that a neat little tool!?!)

Kara and I have been blogging for a couple of months now. WARNING: Blogging can and will become addicting! LOL! I really enjoy doing ours. What's really unique about ours is the fact that we share one. We figured we share a couple of websites and an ezine...might as well share this too. Somewhere along the way we've become 1 person instead of two 8-[

Anyway...feel free to take a look at ours here:
http://2wahms.blogspot.com/

Toodles!
Anita :)
Anita DeFrank

Next

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging