[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - AdSense Not Showing On The Main Page • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

AdSense Not Showing On The Main Page

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

AdSense Not Showing On The Main Page

Postby CorpRebel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi!

I've been using the ProSense themes for some sites and I just put up a test blog to play with scripts and stuff before I make a site live. Been good so far.

In this theme, there is the content column on left and two sidebars on the right.

My test site is using the newest WP upgrade v2.3.3 . Installs fine, all my plugins work. Only thing is I can't get AdSense to show on the main page in the sidebar(s). Yet the AdSense shows just fine on the other pages and single post pages and category pages.

There's plenty of verbiage on the main page, or so it seems, that AdSense should pull up something from it even if not related (as it does at times). And yet I can put graphics in the sidebars with no problems either. In the "left" sidebar there should be a 160x600 AdSense ad on the main page. And it's there on the other pages JUST not on main page.

The test site is at => http://www.infoconnections4u.com

I must be missing something here but for the life of me I cannot figure it out yet.

I'm confoozed! ANY ideas? Image

Thanx!

8)
CorpRebel

Postby CorpRebel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:52 pm

They just started showing up a few minutes ago. Guess it took Google 24 hrs to feed the main page.

Sheesh ...

8)
CorpRebel

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging