[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do I add adsense codes to wordpress blogs? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do I add adsense codes to wordpress blogs?

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

How do I add adsense codes to wordpress blogs?

Postby crankit98 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:43 pm

I have a wordpress blog and want to add adsense in it.
Putting adsense codes in my blogger blogs was easy but
I find no such button or link to add adsense in my wordpress
blog.

:)

Any advice on how to add adsense will be a great help.
Thanks
crankit98
Elite Member

Postby Mommyland » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 pm

This is the one that I use.

http://philhord.com/wp-hacks/adsense

Then edit the file in the plugins>Edit plug ins with your adsense number
Mommyland
Elite Member

Thanks for the wordpress help

Postby crankit98 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Tamara

:D

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll download it and give
it a try.
crankit98
Elite Member

Postby Mommyland » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Mommyland
Elite Member

I find it easy

Postby kowhai » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:37 pm

If you download a plugin called adsense manager, you will have no trouble. Get your code from adsense and then on the manage srceen at the end you will see ads click on that and follow the directions. In the code section of the post editor you will see a box with your ad name in it, just select it and its done. In the presentation screen tab widgets you can ad any ad you have set up like sidebar advertising etc. Hope this is some help to you

Anthony
kowhai

Postby mellymom3 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:42 am

mellymom3

Postby Mommyland » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:06 pm

Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby mellymom3 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:34 pm

great that's awesome! I can do that. :D
mellymom3

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 am

I once used this plugin called AdSense deluxe. It was good. Now I don't display AdSense on my blog.
karthik26_89

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging