[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Technorati Tags-Should I Go Back To Earlier Posts? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Technorati Tags-Should I Go Back To Earlier Posts?

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Technorati Tags-Should I Go Back To Earlier Posts?

Postby gronesy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:18 pm

I just started using SimpleTags which is the Technorati tag plugin for WP.

Should I go back to earlier posts-not all, maybe a month-and put the:

[tags] [/tags] in them or would all that tagging be seen as spamming?

Should I just make sure to do it from now on and leave the earlier posts alone?
gronesy

Postby theuniek1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 pm

I say skip it unless you really and truly want to. And plus, you're still on WP 2.2.x? I'd wait until you upgrade to WP 2.3.x, then you can use the internal tagging system -- in that event, I would recommend you go back and tag older entries.

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby gronesy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:17 am

Teli,

I just upgraded from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 last week.

I have been using the tags built into WP from the beginning.

What is the difference between using the WP tags and using the Technorati tags from the SimpleTags plugin?
gronesy

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging