[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Brand new, need some direction please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Brand new, need some direction please

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Brand new, need some direction please

Postby Sheri » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:00 am

Sheri

Postby karynsolo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Sheri no matter what your webhost will have certain information about your account so that support can access it to help you when you request it or billing can function. The only thing your host will do is install the script , you can go in later and set any passwords yourself. Consider whatever password that is set up to be temporary and when you go in to work on the blog you can use the change password option to change it to whatever you like. Your host will not know the new password unless you share it with them during a support session.
karynsolo

Re: Brand new, need some direction please

Postby nar321 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:25 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:33 pm

karynsolo

Postby KeithCash » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:11 am

Also GoDaddy.com will host your URL and has a blogging software that is easy to manage with little programming knowledge. Very easy to setup and go.

Fell free to Contact me if would have any more questions
KeithCash

Postby robert adams » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:06 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Sheri » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Sheri

Postby angienewton » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Hi Sheri,
You are not alone my friend! I did exactly as you mentioned and started a personal blog first through www.blogger.com

I'm a very slow learner and I even know *some* html and I have just learned it along the way. I do however get very frustrated when I can't grasp things but I'm learning to get over that LOL

I am getting ready to start a Word Press blog and I am very intimidated with the WP back office but I'm just going to get in there and play around, hoping I don't mess up anything too bad.
angienewton
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging