[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - For Lynn - Help with my signature • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

For Lynn - Help with my signature

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Postby gkideas » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Yay! Success!

Uh, not I haven't tried putting it on my blogs, I just use their regular subscribe link, but I use that in a widget. If you have a sidebar widget, I would imagine the HTML code would work there.

I DID put it on the homepage of my regular website here:

http://www.self-help-product-reviews.com/

GiGi
gkideas

Postby gronesy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Cool looking site! Good job!

No, I was speaking of using the other feedburner code for the RSS so it would replace the regular RSS links automatically and gain the advantage of the feedburner network.

It's a very easy edit to the main index page according to the instructions but my theme is different than their example and I'm NOT an HTML kind of guy.

Thanks again for your help.

Have a great weekend,

Jeff
gronesy

Previous

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging