[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Should I allow Blogger full access to my Adsense account? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Should I allow Blogger full access to my Adsense account?

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Should I allow Blogger full access to my Adsense account?

Postby Balan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:44 am

any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Legalese

Postby nar321 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:59 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Balan » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:06 am

Thanks Bob, At first I wasn't really thinking about putting adsense in the blog mentioned above. My main intention was posting a blog to help others with a lot of content on a subject I had experience in. However Blogger lists adsense as an option when using their layout template to customize my page. It's right in there with adding a picture, adding a link box and so-on. I figured what the heck, I'll try it out and see what happens.

I'm sure it is an end user agreement as you mention. But agreeing to allow someone else access to my adsense account makes me a little nervous. Especially the note at the end which states:
Note that for services that <blogger.com> provides, they will keep a percentage of the revenue that you accrue on their website as described below:

Host's Share of Revenue: Content (AdSense Online) 0.0 %.

I guess the key phases in the above statement being "Services that <blogger.com> provides" and "Revenue that you accrue on their website". I know Blogger takes 0% of adsense revenues currently but for how long?

My reason for posting about this was out of curiosity more than anything. I have never heard of allowing a hosting service access to ones adsense account?

I noticed Blogger.com isn't the top choice of most people in this forum, but I would be interested in hearing from other members whom may have implemented their adsense account using blogspot.com hosting? What about Word press, do they offer free hosting? Do they require access to adsense account too?

Beyond me

Postby nar321 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:24 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging