[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Changed by permalink structure now stuck on the migration • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Changed by permalink structure now stuck on the migration

All about blogging, bloggers, how to blog, platforms and themes and templates, blog promotion, working with RSS feeds, and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises, Mike Paul

Changed by permalink structure now stuck on the migration

Postby Alan Petersen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:52 am

Hello,

I setup a blog and I forgot to use the SEO friendly permalinks structure. So I changed it. I installed the advanced permalink plugin which has a migration feature so I don't have to mess with the .htaccess file directly to ensure the old posts don't go 404 on me.

My question is, I can't figure out the Old Permalink structure. It was the default one on WP,/?p=N:
http://example.com/?p=5

I tried the above, plus just leaving it blank, plus just "/" , and "%post_id%" and I get the 404 every time. Any suggestions on what the WP default permalink structure is?
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby SteveJohnson » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:45 pm

SteveJohnson

Postby Alan Petersen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:04 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Return to Blogs, Bloggers & Blogging